Five Flour Anergy Five Flour Anergy

ok so you sir have talent, and i applaud you. The only thing though is the voice acting, it's not really that good. I mean maybe I'm off base criticizing you when my voice acting is like 20 times worse than yours, but I really think something like this would be better if you found someone to voice over the cartoon. There are alot of REALLY talented voice actors here, alot of them voice for free. I pretty much agree with twistedgrim though.

I don't know if you are looking for criticism, but that's my take.

You really do have talent though, the way you piece things together, it's actually really well done. I hope you keep animating man, you'll just keep getting better and better. It would be a sad day if you stopped :/. Good luck man.

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

pretty sweet retro feel, the va made topped it off.

The Adventures of Mathew The Adventures of Mathew

Mathew you little rascal you!

Danny and Tonya Danny and Tonya

LOL . . . This is gold man. . .

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

My god, I loved this animation. So cool man.

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

Awesome .. Just to add to what GringoJago said, seeing how you made this would be cool. Very nice pixel animation. Very well made all together.

If you're planning on making something like this again, would totally be worth watching.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Yah I really don't see how any could hate this. Awesome work.

Plus those abs.. my god..

Anni-May Stars Anni-May Stars

This was pretty damn good, the only thing I would like to say is that the joke with the super long japanese sounding names was beaten to death, mostly in girlchan. Besides that, I would say most of the jokes stand on their own and it was pretty well done. The art looks nothing like girlchan, it looks like your own unique style.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, it means a lot coming from you :)

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

I have to admit, the animation was wonderful - but when I read you did it with a mouse i pooped a brick. Good luck on part 2, looking forward to seeing it!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

Thank you sir. You are a gentleman.