G1st Demo Reel 2013 G1st Demo Reel 2013

So cool man. gatta ask though, do you use pitch shifting or any other filters for your younger voices? Cyborg and morgan freeman were, if not perfect, very close to it. As always, awesome.

RYKEO responds:

Yeah i did for morgan freeman and Cyborg i lowered a pitch to about 15.5 % i also used a synth for cyborg to give him that tech sounding feel, audacity is pretty cool with some of it's features too.
i generally have a higher voice so beast boy and the others were no problem, thanks manga food.

Street Fighter III Street Fighter III

Just curious, but is there anything you are not talented in doing?

RYKEO responds:

I can't cook lol

Warwick League of Legends Warwick League of Legends

Considering I never played the game as well as not knowing anything about voice acting, I should be over-qualified to leave a critique here.

I thought, with all honesty, you mimicked the English version rather well. Good job.

End of the most useful critique ever.

Gianni responds:

When people say good things about me, I don't question the legitimacy of their claims.

When they say bad things, it's time for everybody in their bloodline to be under-qualified to speak.

Thank you! <3

Tension Tension

I actually liked it a lot. I thought the intro was a little slow, but it's like you mentioned the finale was epic. Good work

The War Within The War Within

I rarely download any songs from ng, this was just too awesome.. downloaded.. if you don't mind :)

NeXsard responds:

YEAH! i mind, return it right now!...just kidding