Five Flour Anergy Five Flour Anergy

ok so you sir have talent, and i applaud you. The only thing though is the voice acting, it's not really that good. I mean maybe I'm off base criticizing you when my voice acting is like 20 times worse than yours, but I really think something like this would be better if you found someone to voice over the cartoon. There are alot of REALLY talented voice actors here, alot of them voice for free. I pretty much agree with twistedgrim though.

I don't know if you are looking for criticism, but that's my take.

You really do have talent though, the way you piece things together, it's actually really well done. I hope you keep animating man, you'll just keep getting better and better. It would be a sad day if you stopped :/. Good luck man.

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

pretty sweet retro feel, the va made topped it off.

The Adventures of Mathew The Adventures of Mathew

Mathew you little rascal you!

G1st Demo Reel 2013 G1st Demo Reel 2013

So cool man. gatta ask though, do you use pitch shifting or any other filters for your younger voices? Cyborg and morgan freeman were, if not perfect, very close to it. As always, awesome.

RYKEO responds:

Yeah i did for morgan freeman and Cyborg i lowered a pitch to about 15.5 % i also used a synth for cyborg to give him that tech sounding feel, audacity is pretty cool with some of it's features too.
i generally have a higher voice so beast boy and the others were no problem, thanks manga food.

Street Fighter III Street Fighter III

Just curious, but is there anything you are not talented in doing?

RYKEO responds:

I can't cook lol

Warwick League of Legends Warwick League of Legends

Considering I never played the game as well as not knowing anything about voice acting, I should be over-qualified to leave a critique here.

I thought, with all honesty, you mimicked the English version rather well. Good job.

End of the most useful critique ever.

Gianni responds:

When people say good things about me, I don't question the legitimacy of their claims.

When they say bad things, it's time for everybody in their bloodline to be under-qualified to speak.

Thank you! <3

Underwater Underwater

I love your draw! Give moar!

Sailormoon 2013 Sailormoon 2013